1. Executive Summary
his report describes the conformance of the Marzella Law Group, PLLC website with W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). The review process is described in Section 5 below and is based on evaluation described in Accessibility Evaluation Resources.
Based on this evaluation, the Marzella Law Group, PLLC website is close to meeting WCAG 2.1, Conformance Level AA. Detailed review results are available in Section 6 below. Resources for follow-up study are listed in Section 7 below. Feedback on this evaluation is welcome.
2. Background about Evaluation
Conformance evaluation of web accessibility requires a combination of semi-automated evaluation tools and manual evaluation by an experienced reviewer. The evaluation results in this report are based on evaluation conducted on the following date: April 10, 2021. The website may have changed since that time.
3. Scope of Review
- Name of website: Marzella Law Group
- Base URL: https://marzellalawgroup.com/
- All website pages and posts accessible from the menus and links within those pages and posts have been reviewed manually using accessibility tools built into the Firefox browser as well as the Axe Browser Extension: Firefox by Deque Systems, Inc.
- No public facing URLs have been excluded from review
- Review was conducted on Saturday, April 10, 2021
- Natural language of website: English
- Name of reviewer: Victor M. Font Jr.
- Organization: Victor Font Consulting Group, LLC
- Organization contact info: email@example.com
- Reviewer’s areas of expertise:
- Web technologies
- Validation tools for Web technologies
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and Techniques
- Approaches for evaluating Web accessibility
- Use of a variety of evaluation tools for Web site accessibility
- Natural language with which reviewer is fluent: English
5. Review Process
- WCAG 2.1 Level for which conformance: WCAG 2.1 Level AA
- Evaluation and validation tools used, and versions thereof:
- Firefox Browser Version 87.0
- Firefox Browser Accessibility Tool Beta version
- Axe Browser Extension for Firefox Version 4.1.2
- Description of manual reviews used:
- Load every publicly accessible page into the browser and check for color contrast, keyboard, and text label issues with the tools documented above
6. Results and Recommended Actions
- Interpretative summary of review results
- This website appears is close to meeting] WCAG 2.1 AA
- Accessibility features in which this site is strong include color, keyboard, text labels, and A11Y.
- Recommended priorities for addressing inaccessible features of site:
- Update 3rd-party plugins when available
- Enforce use of alt-text for images
- Ensure on-going monitoring of website accessibility, re-evaluation of authoring tools, etc., minimally on an annual basis.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Overview
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1
- Techniques for WCAG 2.1
- Accessibility Evaluation Resources
- Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools List
- Using Combined Expertise to Evaluate Web Accessibility