This is an accessibility statement from Marzella Law Group, PLLC.
Measures to support accessibility
Marzella Law Group, PLLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Marzella Law Group website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Marzella Law Group is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Marzella Law Group. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Marzella Law Group:
- Phone: (919) 653-8800
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 200 Pinner Weald Way, Suite 101, Cary, North Carolina 27513
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Marzella Law Group is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- users’ assistive technologies as well as the accessibility features in browsers and other user agents
Marzella Law Group is not compatible with:
- browsers older than 3 major versions
- Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of Marzella Law Group relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Marzella Law Group , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Marzella Law Group:
- Comments from users: because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 2 business days. Please use the contact us form if you encounter an issue.
- images: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor image uploads and typically repair issues within 2 business days. Please use the contact us form if you encounter an issue.
- widely-used plugins: widely-used plugins may include images and icons that may not have text alternatives because We cannot control the development of 3rd-party plugins. We monitor widely-used plugin updates and report issues to the 3rd-party developers. Please use the contact us form if you encounter an issue and we shall forward it on to the 3rd-party developers.
Marzella Law Group, PLLC assessed the accessibility of Marzella Law Group by the following approaches:
An evaluation report for Marzella Law Group is available at: /accessibility-evaluation-report/.
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 2 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Marzella Law Group, PLLC
Carmen Joseph Marzella