Helping Your Business Grow
The Marzella Law Group (MLG), is a firm that partners with entrepreneurs and business owners to help make the most of the opportunities presented to them. MLG is equipped to discuss and understand your vision as well as apply practical experience and detail-oriented services to our clients. Moreover, as members of the North Carolina business community ourselves, we know the market and climate in which your ideas will be put to work.
With this knowledge, we help our clients form their business entities; whether it’s a start-up or a well-established business looking to restructure, we put in place structures and procedures that promote orderly governance, and provide advice on contract, real estate, employment law, intellectual property, corporate succession and much more.
Our firm can recommend the best form of ownership based on your goals, industry, and purpose. But forming an LLC, corporation or partnership is only the first step toward making your enterprise successful. Our attorneys can also help you in matters involving contracts, commercial real estate, employment law and other matters that are vital to the success of your enterprise.
Business Restructuring and Succession
To be successful in the long run, a business must change and evolve to deal with new opportunities and challenges. Our attorneys can provide advice and services as your needs change. We can facilitate the transformation of a corporation to an LLC or a partnership to an S corporation. We can also help you combine two businesses or sell off part of your business operations.
Our firm provides advice and services in matters involving:
- Formation of corporations, partnerships, limited partnerships and LLCs
- Drafting of corporate bylaws, governance agreements and meeting procedures
- Drafting of employment contracts and noncompete agreements
- Drafting and review of licensing agreements, distribution agreements and franchise agreements
- Intellectual property protection
- Business transfer and succession planning
- Business restructuring
- Business disputes not involving litigation